Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crafty aunties

Girls can't complain about having aunties who are generous crafters. Here's a darling smock from Auntie Lizzy for Raegan's creative escapades.

She has been begging me to paint ever since it came in the mail.

She made a gorgeous bag for me, too. I just love bags. I've got lots of stuff to tote.

We got some beautiful toile grocery/carry~all bags from Auntie Shan, too.

She also stitched up an adorable quiet book for the nieces. Very handy for church.

The "baa baa sheep" are our favorite ~ they are SO soft!

Is it just me, or should these girls get an Etsy store?

6 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my goodness! Such cute things! That book is absolutely adorable....I can't believe it is handmade. What wonderful gifs!

lady m's lavender cottage said...

Oh my! The bags are so lovely :) the apron is adorable and the quiet book is perfect for church.

What a great auntie :~)

blessings,

Lady M

Miss Jen said...

Oh my goodness....
what gorgeous creations and what
a kind generous Auntie!! :) I think she
should definitely consider selling on etsy!!!


Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Lady Farmer said...

I just love it when young ladies are so creative ~ especially in sewing. And I extra especially love it when they are young ladies that I know! Bravo, Lizzy and Shannon. I am proud of you! :~P

Liz said...

I love the book!! I must find out more about it!! ??

Roo and Wren's Mama said...

Love the bag (I am a 'bag lady' too, ha ha), and the quiet book - how very creative! I want one!