Melody tagged me...I guess I'm it. =)
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
1. I have a hand-washing, germ-a-phobic OCD. You may have seen me using a napkin to open doors.
2. Just once, in high school, I sneaked out of the house wearing cut-off jean shorts, crochet fishnet tights, mock Doc Martins, and a flannel. Nothing too risque; but Mom would not have approved.
3. I passed up "sweet 16 and never been kissed"...I was kiss-less until I was 21. My first one was from my future husband (and he's still the only boy I've ever kissed).
4. I love Pauly Shore movies. Nauseating, I know. Bud-dy!
5. I read every word of my subscription magazines (Victoria and Martha); from contents to very last page.
6. I love crows. They are not usually liked by most people, but I think they're mysterious--and oddly cute.